AudioThing Fog Convolver v1.3.0 Update Incl Patched and Keygen (WiN and OSX)
TEAM R2R | 10.11.2016 | WiN 5.22 MB | OSX 3.75 MB
Fog Convolver is a convolution plugin that applies the sonic character of an impulse response to another sound in real time.
Fog Convolver can be used to add reverberation, create special effects, and apply an acoustic impulse captured from audio equipment.
The factory bank features more than 250 impulse responses made from spaces, analog and digital equipment, speakers, organic sources, and more.
250+ Impulse Responses.
Lightweight real time Convolution Engine.
Impulse Response Export (drag to DAW/export to WAV).
Preset Browser with customizable categories, tags, rating, and more.
Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64-bit).
Platforms: OS X, Windows.
– Improved CPU performance and reduced IR loading time
– Improved Bank browser reading time
– Improved IR limiter (soft clip instead of hard clip)
– Added support to browse categories with arrow keys
– Fixed Pro Tools bug with missing IRs
– Fixed errors when importing banks with hidden files
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD: