Around 3,000 individual patches for Reason 5 and upwards. Everything from Fairlight II+ including additional edits, new patches, new samples and Kong drum sets. This refill sets an exceptional standard, delivering all of the sounds you always dreamed of right into your Reason rack. Machines costing several thousand dollars are sort of melted into this refill. Install it and compete instantly with the finest synthesizers available yesterday, today and tomorrow.
So what is the Fairlight XXL? It is a refill for Reason 5 or Reason 5 & Record 1.5 and upwards. It contains the entire Fairlight CMI library, used with kind permission from Fairlight Instruments in Australia. Being the 8th major release of the Fairlight refills since April 2010 when the first version came, it now contains 3 Gb of data (this is compressed when packing the refill; the refill itself is close to 2 Gb’s), over 13,000 individual files in all; more instruments has been added all the time.
• All sounds from II+
• 3,04 Gb of files unpacked
• About 3,000 patches for all Reason instruments
• About 5,000 samples altogether
• Additonal Fairlight CMI II samples
• All previous bonus refills included & merged in
• Lots of brand new unique material
• Even more super fun combis
• A ridiculous amount of NNXTs
• Pro user’s personal SCI Studio 440 library included
• Kong patches