Cockos REAPER v5.61 Ked MAC
Kleen | October-27 2017 | 17.7 MB
Exhaustive and powerful audio editor, processor, recorder, renderer, arranger and mastering solution for multi-track waveform audio content. REAPER has been designed with compatibility with almost all types of hardware in mind, making it simple to use with a huge amount of software solutions and dedicated audio plug-ins of all sorts.
REAPER's full, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used: commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and more.
- Record and overdub audio and MIDI. The number of simultaneous recording inputs is limited only by your hardware.
- Record directly to any of a dozen supported audio formats, at any sample rate or bit depth.
- Any track can record audio or MIDI input, or record that track's processed audio or MIDI output.
- Record multiple takes or layers, overdub, punch in and out, or record in a loop.
- Record arm and disarm tracks without stopping playback.
- Record directly to stereo, surround, or multichannel audio files, before or after effects processing.
- Monitor inputs with or without software FX.
- Set up multiple monitor mixes with separate FX processing.
- Tape-style varispeed recording and playback.
- Record simultaneously to multiple disks for redundancy and scalability.
- Drag and drop to import, arrange, and render.
- Freely mix audio, MIDI, video, still image media on any track.
- Easily move, split, glue, resize, trim, loop, time stretch, pitch shift, fade, crossfade, slip, snap to grid, without switching tools.
- Intuitive zoom, scroll, scrub, jog, tab to audio transient, MIDI navigation.
- Simple and powerful nested folder system allows group editing, routing, bussing, all in one step.
- Open multiple projects simultaneously in separate tabs.
- Full automation recording, playback, and editing support for track and media item take controls and plug-ins.
- Easily manage tempo, time signature, and varispeed changes.
- Separate audio or MIDI into freely arrangeable takes and lanes for easy comping.
- Easily copy or move regions, to quickly try out alternate arrangements.
- Thorough and flexible multichannel support. Each track supports up to 64 individually routable channels.
- Insert almost any third-party audio or MIDI plug-in: VST, VST3, VSTi, DX/DXi (Windows only), AU/AUi (OS X only), JS.
Apply FX in real time, or non-destructively render FX output.
- Real-time network FX processing: use other local machines as an FX farm.
- Includes the JSFX audio and midi plug-in scripting engine, and hundreds of user-programmable effects.
- ReWire (audio and MIDI) any capable application for even more flexibility.
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation (PDC).
- Industry-leading performance and multiprocessor utilization.
- Native bridging and firewalling: run 32-bit plug-ins in REAPER x64, maximize RAM utilization, protect against and recover from plug-in crashes.
- Sidechain any plug-in, even if the plug-in does not natively support sidechaining.
- Real-time pitch shifting, correction, and time stretch. Includes multiple pitch/timestretch engines including Elastique 3 Pro.
- ReaSurround included, for spatial visualization and processing of stereo, surround, or multichannel audio (up to 64 channels).
- Special-use plug-ins to virtualize outboard hardware, manage MIDI signals, stream audio, connect to NINJAM servers, and more.
- Thoroughly customizable appearance - change colors, icons, toolbars, layouts, almost anything. Switch between multiple layouts as needed for different tasks.
- REAPER's outboard windows can be shown, hidden, docked, or displayed on a separate monitor. Save and recall screensets for different tasks.
- Almost anything that REAPER can do, literally thousands of actions, alone or in sequence, can be triggered by a keystroke, toolbar button, or external controller.
- Easily extensible. Develop simple macros or complex extensions in Lua, EEL, or Python.
- Deeply extensible. Includes an integrated development environment for composing, editing, and testing ReaScripts.
DX: fix memory leak when scanning plug-ins
FX: improve TCP/MCP quick-add menu organization •
ReaPlugs: fix localized pitch shifter mode display
ReaSurround: fix automation of LFE and influence parameters •
Routing window: fix potential crash with multiple windows open •
Solo: fix child-folder implied solo send behavior changed in 5.60 •
Undo: fix incorrect undo points when removing last track(s) from project
-- 5.60 changes follow --
add option to disable envelope outside of automation items (automation-item-only mode) •
support preview in media explorer
support various context menu actions from media explorer
fix potential hang when populating submenus •
add automation item double-click mouse modifier to load saved automation item
add display settings option to rectify peaks/waveforms
add display settings option square-root-scale peaks
clear spectral edit selection on item click
separate controls for fade in/out/low/high rather than just time/frequency
shift+drag of edge adjusts fade of that edge
add option to always create new automation item when writing automation (always enabled in automation-item-only mode)
change bezier curve smoothness calculation so that curves are less sensitive to changes in surrounding points (existing projects are unaffected)
add theme color for unselected automation item
fix activating receive envelopes from envelope dialog •
fix end point behavior of action to insert four points at time selection •
generally restrict mute envelope points to on or off state
respect "ignore mousewheel on track panel faders" for envelope control panels
show move guides for automation item edits
in automation-item-only mode, chase previous automation item value on seek •
improve hardware send behavior when soloed track sending to another soloed track •
improve solo-in-place behavior for receives on folder tracks
improve solo-in-place behavior when both sides of a send are soloed •
add option for unsoloed master/parent send when a soloed-in-place track sends to another soloed track
fix ID collision in quick-add FX/FX chains menu •
allow VST plug-ins to override escape key, spacebar via effEditKeyDown
add actions to navigate by channel, voice, staff •
obey mouse modifier setting to select/deselect other notes when inserting note on single click •
add new menu system for parameter modes
add Rubber Band Library
support loading extrashifter.dll/.dylib for developers
improve behavior of fade shape setting via SetMediaItemInfo_Value() with C_FADEINSHAPE, etc •
add GetUnderrunTime() API
improve handling of PDC changes •
improve handling of PDC with master playspeed envelopes
prevent storing many duplicate empty state blocks in history
support more efficient encoding of track configurations in history (new undo histories will not be loadable by 5.50 or earlier)
fix actions to set default mouse modifiers for newly-added contexts •
move various solo/mute options to Audio, Mute/Solo tab
optimize parameter updates •
show correct tooltip when track muted due to envelope
improve support for application/user paths with non-latin characters
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD