DMG Audio PitchFunk v1.02 VST VST3 RTAS x86 x64 WiN
WiN | 14.20 MB
Links update: 09/03/2018
Refined Design, Monstrous Effects
Science has officially gone too far. DMGAudio PitchFunk is an audio manipulating colossus that puts into your hands a laboratory-full of sound crunching effects.
Don't let the crafted UI fool you, PitchFunk makes the filthiest noises you've never heard.
Pitch Shifter feeds delay and filter with feedback to create unheard-of madness.
Lots of modulation, to keep everything moving while it's feeding back.
Makes mad, mad noises, previously unheard of, potentially frightening to children, pets and the infirm.
A barrel full of insane presets
Windows VST,VST3 as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS
Mac VST, VST3 and AU as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS
10 pitch-shifting algorithms, based on classic hardware, optimised for modern CPUs, and extended for quality.
3 delay-line algorithms, covering vintage and modern delay lines.
Configurable topology, for control over effect routing, to get exactly the right madness.
Movable modulated gain-stage for pan/gain effects, to get things pumping and moving.
Stereo, M&S independent and L&R independent modes
3 bezier-drawable LFOs, with swing and tempo synch
Sidechain-able enveloper follower, with extensive control
Full mod-matrix to route any source to any control
MIDI playable/pitch-bend for Pitch
- Improve CPU usage.
- Reduce latency.
- Free-run modes for LFOs.
- Retriggering of LFOs.
- Unipolar/Bipolar LFO modes.
- Dual mode, allows processing two Stereo-mode instances in one.
- Splice Scaling control for Asynch modes.
- Edit Both functionality, to edit both channels in synch.
- More presets!
- MIDI Enable/Disable button.
- Fix denormal bug with LFOs.
- Improve switching between Synch and Asynch modes.
- Improve handling of unusual time-signatures.
- Add "resynch shifters" feature on re-selecting shift-mode.
- Disabling a lock leaves control set to its value while locked.
- Phase invert for Dual mode, allows phase-inverting for the second instance wet signal.
- Improve scanning for LFOs - displays scan along (phase-shifted) blue image.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.