FLStudio Mobile v. 1.3.1 for Android Working
APK | 430.10 MB
Links update: 26/04/2017
FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet device. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the 'FL Studio Desktop PC' version* and take them to the next level.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
What's New 1.3.1:
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
Bug fixes in version 1.3.1
• File type associations now work as expected
Min req: Android 2.3.3 required
How to install:
1.Install the apk
2.Put Sd data to "Android/obb"
3.Put Shop Item (the zip files) to "sdcard/Android/data/com.imageline.FLM/files/shop-instr"
If this or these folders does not exist , you have to create it or them.
Please follow exactly this method before opening the app, and it will work.
I have it working that way in my cheap tablet.
When launching, the app will show a screen indicating it is unzipping the content.
Wait till it finishes, the screen will blink once, and.. tadaaa you got it working.
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.