HOFA-Plugins HOFA IQ-Eq v3.7.17 Incl Patched and Keygen
Team R2R | Jan 06 2018 | 8.4 MB
HOFA IQ-EQ V3.5 is a powerful equalizer with dynamics and analyzer. Although the IQ-EQ is more sophisticated than any other EQ, the handling is intuitive and direct. And this is not least because of its functional and attractive design.
Hi-End EQing from 1 Hz to 40 kHz, world-class dynamics and perfect de-essing make for outstanding results in mixing and mastering.
Features like filtered sidechain, expansion and compression per band and elaborate M/S editing allow completely new ways of sound shaping.
This plugin does not only have the potential to replace all of your EQs and compressors, it also lifts your works to a new level. After a short learning phase it will make mixing and mastering astonishingly easy …
Changelog HOFA IQ-Eq
- improved: support for use in CD-Burn.DDP.Master (App)
- fixed: sidechain filter frequency not saved correctly in rare cases
- fixed: possible crash in Logic, Studio One and Bitwig on macOS in case a project is loaded that contains an unlicensed plugin
- fixed: when linking tracks in Cubase/Nuendo, filter type isn't synced correctly
- fixed: when using external sidechain in Cubase/Nuendo it might be flat when reloading a project
- fixed: Pro Tools touch automation mode now works correctly
- added: plugin bypass
- fixed: rare USB license issue on OS X
- fixed: ahead attack not initialised correctly
- fixed: dynamics section not deactivate-able when band's solo was used
- improved: "Ears Only" won't process the analyser
- fixed: loading sidechain filter settings when using external sidechain
- fixed: latency switching when using different oversampling for online/offline in Logic Pro
- fixed: licenses on a USB stick could not be used on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- fixed: text input in Studio One V3 on Windows
- improved: minor GUI changes
- improved: automation handling in Logic