iZotope Neutron Advanced v1.01 Incl Emulator
DATE : 2017.01.25 | NUMBER : R2R-5666 | SiZE : 262.79 MB
PLATFORM : WiN32/64 - VST/VST3/RTAS/AAX
Introducing Neutron: A smarter way to mix
Achieve unprecedented focus and clarity in your mixes with Neutron. This new mixing plug-in combines the latest innovations in analysis and metering with award-winning audio processing.
Mix with confidence
With powerful new features like Track Assistant and Masking Meter, Neutron helps you quickly reach an optimal starting point, clearly identify perceptual frequency collisions, and fully wield creative control over all your mix decisions.
Meet your new assistant
An industry first, Neutron’s new Track Assistant lets you create a custom preset based on your audio to get you to a faster starting point so you can focus on what’s most important – your creative take on the mix.
Unmask your mix
Another industry first, Neutron's Masking Meter allows you to visually identify perceptual frequency collisions, which can result in guitars masking lead vocals, bass covering up drums, and other issues that can cause a "muddy" or overly crowded mix. Toggle seamlessly between any two tracks to carve out sonic space and ensure that each instrument has its own place to shine
Changes in Neutron v1.01
* CPU Optimizations
- Up to 20% performance improvement when Masking Meter is enabled and Neutron’s user interface is closed.
- Up to 11% performance improvement when using Neutron’s EQ user interface.
* Gain Trace Meter
- Addressed occasional rendering issues with the Gain Trace meter in the Compressor and Transient Shaper.
- Improved compatibility with Apple’s VoiceOver mode to increase accessibility for blind and low-vision users.
- Fixed issue where Neutron failed to recognize unicode characters in file paths, which caused features and presets to be inaccessible.
- Fixed issue related to the above where the Track Assistant would hang instead of classifying within 10 seconds.
- Fixed issue where Neutron saved settings incorrectly in FL Studio.
- Addressed occasional audio playback issue when using Track Assistant in FL Studio.
- Addressed occasional issue where the EQ curve and node icons would display incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where channel count label spacing was sometimes incorrect in certain 5.1, 7.0 and 7.1 formats.
- Addressed some niche installation errors on Windows 7 and 10.
- Updated Neutron Help Manual: now even more helpful!
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes, optimizations and improvements.
- Plus: addressed some critical performance issues that will benefit users of Cakewalk’s SONAR.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD: