Links update: 12/01/2018
Painstakingly modeled behavior and recreation of the general ballistics of classic VU meters.
Contains three metering modes:
VU, RMS and PPM DIN (Type I)
The RMS mode can be set to K-12, K-14 and K-20 scales and offers an integrated peak bargraph
The Meter ballistics are fully customizable. The VU even has a unique overshoot parameter.
VUMT offers dedicated trim controls to make gain staging easy.
- FIX: issue in Wavelab, where the preset name only got updated when clicking in the preset field again after loading a preset from disk
- FIX: the WEIGHTING parameter is being recalled properly now in the user default state
- FIX: the hold-needle is now being reset when switching the DISPLAY mode (M, LR, MS)
- FIX: IN-PLACE button state is initialized correctly now
- NEW: the side(difference) signal can now be monitored centered/mono when IN-PLACE is not active
- when saving a default state, it gets updated immediately, so you don't have to reload your session or load a new instance before the new default becomes active.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD