Line6 Helix Native v1.1.0 CE FIXED
TEAM V.R | Nov 23 2017 | 19.9 MB
Helix Native - Critically acclaimed guitar and effects processor in a plug-in format.
Helix® Native delivers the power and tonal authenticity of award-winning HX Modeling technology in a plug-in. Like the hardware members of the Helix family of guitar processors—Helix Floor, Helix Rack, and Helix LT—the Helix Native plug-in features accurate recreations of vintage and modern amplifiers, speaker cabinets, microphones, and effects, as well as extensive signal-routing capabilities and an intuitive user interface. Not just for guitarists, the Helix Native plug-in is also ideal for producers and engineers, sound designers, film/TV/game composers, electronic musicians, and anyone else seeking to craft new and exciting sounds and special effects. And preset compatibility across the entire Helix family allows Helix hardware users to bring studio-created sounds to the stage by simply transferring their plug-in presets to their Helix Floor, Helix Rack, or Helix LT processors.
DESIGNED TO INSPIRE
The most sought after amps and effects models.
The Helix Native plug-in provides a limitless creative palette for inspiring tone creation, with 60+ amplifiers, 30+ speaker cabinets and a wide range of 100+ effects. The interface provides a fast and intuitive tone editing workflow, so you can instantly access your entire signal chain and quickly tweak your settings. Helix Native also supports 3rd party impulse responses (IRs), offering even greater tonal flexibility.
TAKE YOUR TONES FROM STUDIO TO STAGE
Seamless workflow and broad compatibility.
The Helix Native plug-in features broad compatibility with popular DAWs, offering powerful 64-bit performance on AAX, AU and VST3 platforms. It also tightly integrates with Helix hardware so you can take your presets from studio to the stage—and back again.
Helix Native 1.10 Release Notes:
New Amps (7)
- Voltage Queen, based on* the Victoria® Electro King
- Derailed Ingrid, based on* the Trainwreck Circuits® Express
- Brit Trem Nrm, based on* the normal channel of the Marshall® Plexi Tremolo 50
- Brit Trem Brt, based on* the bright channel of the Marshall® Plexi Tremolo 50
- Brit Trem Jump, based on* the normal and bright channel (jumped) of the Marshall® Plexi Tremolo 50
- Cartographer, based on* the Ben Adrian Cartographer
- Agua 51, based on* the Aguilar® DB751 bass amp
New Effects (7)
- Distortion > Kinky Boost (Mono, Stereo), based on* the Xotic® EP Booster
- Distortion > Thrifter Fuzz (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original
- Dynamics > Kinky Comp (Mono, Stereo), based on* the Xotic® SP Compressor
- Modulation > Bleat Chop Trem (Mono, Stereo), based on* the Lightfoot Labs© Goatkeeper
- Modulation > Double Take (Mono, Stereo), Line 6 Original doubler
- Delay > Cosmos Echo (Mono, Stereo), based on* the Roland® RE-201 Space Echo
- Volume/Pan > Stereo Width (Stereo), Line 6 Original utility to collapse stereo paths
* All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6.
- Plug-in Window Resizing—Click and drag the lower right-hand corner of Helix Native to resize the window and view more or fewer parameters and model list items
Show/Hide PRESETS/IMPULSES List—Click the icon to the left of the preset name to show or hide the PRESETS/IMPULSES list
- In the rare case that all paths are full, it is possible to drag more blocks into them, which may result in the error “Failed to move item. (Unknown. [code -1])” -FIXED
- On rare occasions, a warning dialog may appear during AU Validation scan of other AudioUnit plug-ins -FIXED
- After updating from OS X 10.12 Sierra to OS X 10.13 High Sierra, Helix Native may not load properly in GarageBand -FIXED
- After importing an IR file in a certain instance of Helix Native, the same file may not automatically appear in subsequent instances -FIXED
- Many other minor bug fixes and optimizations
- General stability improvements
- Recalling an effect or instrument rack in Ableton Live with Helix Native instantiated can mute the track. Workaround: Uninstantiate and re-instantiate the plug-in
- In rare cases, clearing Helix Native’s preset library while the DAW is under high CPU loads can sometimes cause the plug-in to become unresponsive. Workaround: Close the Helix Native plug-in window and reopen
- EXP pedal assignments may not automatically be assigned
- The copy/paste clipboard may be cleared after closing and reopening Helix Native
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10