Little Audio App 1.2 MAC OSX
TNT | Dec 06 2016 | 12 MB
Little Audio App is a handy tool to play and export almost any file that contains audio. It can handle almost anything you throw at it, as long as the file contains audio in some form. Everything from odd audio formats to movie file containers and you can export everything back to AAC or Apple Lossless. Some of the file formats/containers supported are AIF, MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4R, CAF, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, ASF, FLV, MPG and many, many more. Enjoy!
Export anything Audio
Export any file that contains audio into AAC or Apple Lossless. Little Audio App will even add your file to iTunes automatically if you prefer that. Now it’s time to rescue the audio from all those all movie clips and weird audio files scattered around your hard disk.
10 band Equalizer Built-in
Tweak the sound exactly like you want it with the built-in 10 band equalizer. There are several nice presets available and you can of course add and manage your own.
– Open and play/export audio from any file that contains audio.
– Supports a vast array of formats.
– Export to AAC or Apple Lossless.
– Automatically add to iTunes.
– 10 band Equalizer with many presets.
– Written in Swift for optimal performance and security.
– Optimized for Yosemite and El Capitan.
What’s New in Version 1.2:
Released on Dec 3, 2016
Touch Bar support!
Now written in Swift 3
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD: