Maize Soft Maize Sampler 2 v2.4.2 (WiN and OSX)
DATE : 2017.11.05 | NUMBER : R2R-6404/6405 | SiZE : 9.2 MB/7.4 MB
PLATFORM : WiN32/64 | MacOSX
Have you ever dreamed publishing your samples as a VST and Audio Unit virtual instrument? With Maize Sampler 2, this is easy and affordable. In minutes, your instruments will be ready to be used by musicians all over the world.
Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments. The following are some highlighted features
- Standalone Windows and Mac OS X editor application (32 and 64bit).
- Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
- Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
- Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
- LFO, ADSR envelope and built-in reverb effect.
- Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
- Load EXS24 sampler format.
- Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
- Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
- Export .mse compact instrument file.
- VST and Audio Unit player plug-in generation (32 and 64bit).
- What you see is what you get player GUI editor
- Custom knobs, faders, meters and buttons on player UI.
- Serial number copy protection on exported instruments.
- Support up to 32 audio output channels
- Added instrument level low pass and high pass filter.
- Fixed a bug where serial number is not correctly verified.
- Fixed audio glitch when looping inside head buffer.
- Better multi-output player support
- Fixed a problem where the last instrument is not correctly restored in player
- Fixed a wav sample file reading problem when it contains loop information
- Fixed a keyboard color problem
- Restore last selected groups for groups with manual selection type
- Updated the application framework
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD