Containing 4 CDs & 1 DVD Master Class with dozens of brand new exercises, techniques, anecdotes, parables and secrets. Learn Harmony secrets from Claude McKnight (10 Time Grammy winner of the vocal group, Take 6. Begin learning the simple process of singing harmony: "Find it, Hear it, Sing it!" Special Video Bonus with television stars and a cappella group: Street Corner Symphony Find out how to sing harmony just as easily or even more easily than the melody
For many people, singing harmony is difficult... and there is nothing worse than the sound of an out of place and off key vocal harmony. Most great songs are filled with vocal harmonies. Sometimes it's obvious to the listener, but often it is obscured in the recording. A good harmony can change the dynamic of a song making it sound full and complete.
Mastering Harmony: Volume 1 was created to help aspiring vocalist's learn how to sing great harmony by: Informing the mind, acclimating the ear and coordinating the voice.
Have you ever noticed how some singers can instantly sing a harmony to a song that they are not familiar with? For some, singing harmony seems to come naturally, but for those who struggle to sing harmony it can seem difficult and mysterious.
The voice lessons contained in the Mastering Harmony program make it possible for anyone, anywhere, to learn how to sing harmony by utilizing simple proven voice training methods. The Mastering Harmony Singing Program contains 4 CDs and 1 DVD that will teach you how to sing harmony with confidence. The CDs contain priceless information answering many common questions and misconceptions about singing harmony. They are packed full of vocal techniques and voice exercises that Claude McKnight and Brett Manning have been using for years. The DVD contains singing classes hosted by Brett Manning and Claude Mcknight, along with special guests "Street Corner Symphony" (2nd place winners of NBC's singing competition show "The Sing Off"). Watch them in action working with students in an intimate environment with fun and helpful discussions about how to sing harmony.
Questions Answered In This Program
1. How do I simply FIND a harmony?
2. How do you HEAR harmonies?
3. How do I SING the harmony?
4. How do I know whether or not to sing the harmony above or below the melody?
5. Am I singing harmony in a tenor range or an alto range?
6. Can I actually LEARN harmony?
7. Can I sing the harmony without hearing the melody?
8. Will I be able to find the harmony on-the-spot?
9. How do Background Vocals relate to the melody and should they always be different from the melody?
10. How do I blend with a singer that sounds completely different from me?