Links update: 01/06/2017
WHAT’S THE SMALLEST, MOST POWERFUL BASS AMP IN THE WORLD?
THE MARK STUDIO 2!
This exciting software gives you:
6 Markbass heads
9 Markbass cabinets
and a rich pedalboard to complete your rig and unleash your creativity.
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
... AND MORE
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click
tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists
- Full MIDI support
- Very low CPU usage
- No additional latency
- Any parameter can be automated in the plugin version
FIXED : Timebomb of Standalone.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD