Links update: 03/05/2017
Traditional professional radio programming applications are designed for traditional radio stations that can and expect to pay thousands of dollars for extremely sophisticated and complex software. But what if that's not you? If you need a simple, affordable, reliable solution to automating your broadcasting needs, RadioBOSS is the solution you've been looking for.
Whether it's building and scheduling crossfaded programming for your terrestrial or Internet radio station, creating the right audio atmosphere in your restaurant or store, or broadcasting from live events, RadioBOSS has been the choice of thousands of broadcasters just like you for the past seven years.
RadioBOSS makes it easy and fast to convert and manage audio assets, build playlists with advertising support, hourly blocks, rotations, crossfading, automatic leveling and other professional-level features and play your playlists to your local, terrestrial or Internet broadcasting system.
- Produce professional, sophisticated audio programming for a fraction of the cost of other radio programming applications. Robust support for Internet broadcasters. - Built-in support for Internet streaming (Shoutcast v1, v2, Icecast, Windows Media Services), automatically sending metadata (upload to FTP, HTTP request, text or XML file) and using streamed Internet audio in playlists.
- Work the way you want. RadioBOSS lets you grab, use and work with your preferred audio formats, Winamp and VST plugins, multichannel cards (4.0, 5.1, 7.1 etc), individualized RadioBOSS profiles.
- Create sophisticated professional playlists with crossfade support, automatic volume leveling, timed announcements, block rotations, advertising volume enhancement and more.
- RadioBOSS's seven years of continuous improvement and enhancement means you can trust RadioBOSS to play unattended for days, weeks and months.
- AUX Players (can be added in Zone 2 and Zone 3)
- Third work zone added. It can host: AUX playlist, Web browser, Cart wall, File explorer and Search (View->Work Zones->3).
- Email notifications on error, silence detector actions, and other events
- Do not launch events when MIC is on (Settings->Inputs->Advanced)
- Play intro file when broadcasting encoder connected
- Podcast playback (check "Podcast" when adding a URL)
- A setting added to change the font in secondary windows (Settings->View->Other windows font)
- New settings added to change color scheme + two default color schemes (dark/silver)
- Added ability to change the playback control buttons' style
- Playlist columns show/hide (View->Playlist columns)
- Ability to load/save Cart Wall to a file
- Loop option in Cart wall
- Now it's possible to make the playlist tab non-playable (right click a tab)
- Custom title format for encoders, also possible to disable metadata for the encoder
- OPUS broadcasting and playback
Whats New :
Fixed: playlist columns were not loaded correctly for default user sometimes
Remote API "getplaylist2" command fixed
Remote API - most error messages now also have error code
Remote API fixed scheduled events XML time format
Improved error diagnostics for automatic time announcements
Sometimes loading events list using "load" command failed
Nowplaying is not updated for technical items (commands, DTMF generator, etc)
Fixed minor overlay playback bug (when playing line input with no duration specified)
Other bugs fixed; minor performance improvements