|Rob Papen RG v1.6.0j-R2R
TEAM R2R | 2015.03.18 | 71.49 MB
Links update: 04/09/2016
RG is a unique groove plug-in that is far more than just a "virtual Rhythm Guitar player !
By using the RG onboard sequencer it is possible to create classic Rhythm Guitar grooves,
but beyond that you can use the synthesizer features and effects to make fresh new edgy guitar grooves. To play the grooves RG is using a keyboard layout of "major chords" and "minor chords", each with two sequence patterns (A or B ) option.
RG 1.5 Guitar types included are:
- The classic Fender Stratocaster ? electric guitar (major and minor7 chords)
- A 8th note groove type Steel String acoustic guitar (major and minor chords)
- A 16th note groove type Steel String acoustic guitar (major and minor chords)
- A Power Chord groove type Distorted guitar ( 5ths chords / absense of 3rd)
- Muted Low and Muted High groove type guitar (single notes / no chords)
The synthesizer parts of RG include a classic analog modelled synthesizer filter, LFO, envelopes and modulation section. The effect section can be built up by using up to 3 effects at a time. Included are midi time-based delays, chorus and also speaker simulators, phaser, flanger and many more. Included are over 1000 presets included 850 "RG" grooves and 300 "basic" grooves. Watch the "Video Tutorial" about RG!
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD:
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.