Roland VS D-50 v1.0.4
DATE : 2017.11.22 | NUMBER : 6454 | SiZE : 24.15 MB
PLATFORM : WiN64 - VST/VST3
Based on Roland’s DCB technology, the Roland D-50 brings the definitive synth sound of the 80’s to your tracks in a fresh new way!
Released thirty years ago in 1987, the Roland D-50 Linear Arithmetic (LA) Synthesizer is easily one of the most influential keyboards ever made. The D-50 helped to define the sound of the late 80’s with its instantly recognizable mix of sampled attacks and synthesized sustaining waveforms (that’s LA!) plus chorus, reverb, and EQ. It’s the basis of classic tracks in a wide range of genres including Synth Pop, New Wave, New Jack and R&B, plus countless film scores.
With the new Roland D-50 DCB Software Synthesizer, Roland Cloud subscribers can have the iconic sound of LA in a powerful plugin, which perfectly recreates this legendary synth down to the subtlest of nuances!
- Perfect recreation of D-50 from the company that made the original
- Digital Circuit Behavior (DCB) faithfully captures every detail
- Authentic user interface with all original controls and parameters (including those found on the sought-after Roland PG-1000 hardware programmer!)
- All the original presets plus fresh new sounds
- 64-bit VST2, VST3 and AU support
- Import SYSEX (*.syx) files and enjoy your favorite, previously created D-50 Linear Synthesizer patches
- Seamlessly send or receive patches and banks from your Roland D-05 Linear Synthesizer
- Simple installation and updates via Roland Cloud Manager
You need TEAM R2R Roland Cloud Emulator to run.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD