Taleweaver Orchestra Ancient Belle Glockenspiel KONTAKT
0TH3Rside | Feb 06 2017 | 33 MB
The "Ancient Belle Glockenspiel" is an Instrument Sample Library for Native Instruments' Kontakt 5. The Bell is a member of the metallophone-family and in regard of its size it is like the bigger sister of the Glockenspiel.
The Bell is well known as an instrument used by marching bands to accompany the high flutes or the Lyra. While the Lyra is carried on a staff, sounding like a Glockenspiel, the Bell is played like a Vibraphone hanging in front of the player.
BEST FRIEND OF CELESTA
The solid aluminum bars have a beautiful and warm sound in the middle
section and a crystal clear voice in the higher octave reminding of a
wonderful music box sound. The Ancient Belle Glockenspiel can be used
in a variety of positions:
As a celesta in company of a big orchestra, as a glockenspiel in teen
rock and hand-clap tracks for commercials and promotions but also as a
music-box in the horror-genre. Just open your mind and you will find
out what it is capable of.
- Range: is 2,5 octaves from g” to c””, tuned in A=442
- 2 additional pitched octaves above and below native range
- 30 native ranged keys
- 3 Velocity-Layers, 3 Round-Robins each
- About 270 recorded samples
- custom spread-knob for widening the stereo panorama
- Celesta, Glockenspiel & musicbox merged to one instrument
- 270 samples ranging from g” to c”
= 2.5 native recorded octaves plus artificial expansions
- KONTAKT v5.6.5 full
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD: