Links update: 30/04/2017
Superior Drummer is the award-winning, professional drum production studio aimed at the user looking for total control in any aspect imaginable when it comes to producingdrums.
- Windows 10 compatibility since version 2.4.2
- tempo changes now better handled when bouncing through mixer.This affects only some of the EZX black boxes that react to tempo changes.
- changing MIDI as numbers immediately updates the current assigned keys menu.
- E-drum MIDI presets somewhat adjusted to harmonize with EZdrummer 2.
- rare preset bug fixed. If there was a folder with presets among the user presets and this folder got sorted to be last in the menu, then any preset created during a session could not be deleted.
- crash avoided if default lib is somehow broken enough to warrant a warning but that warning never get's the time to display before another lib is loaded.
- Support for upcoming EZX sound libraries
- Unwanted focus grabbing in ProTools improved.
- fix for pitch Reset. Should now reset only selected drums and not 'Fix' anything else by mistake.
- fix for rare situation where an EZX1 could get stuck in an unauthorized state.
- fix for crash when setting path to S1 libs. (Since 2.4.1)
- fix for spurious appearance of non-working EZX POPROCK sometimes when EZdrummer 2 or its demo was installed.
The AAX plugins are patched as well. To be able to use these,
you need a cracked AAX Host like Pro Tools HD by AudioUTOPiA.
- patching and authorization are not required
- network adapter is not required
- you can use VSTi, AAX, RTAS & Standalone and any EZD-Library without authorization
The installer also includes all other updated files from the retail v2.4.4 installers.
That means, you just have to install this update and everything is done!
Goes to Team TVB for their previous work on v2.4.1!