TSE X50 version 2.0 is a complete suite for a quick guitar tone setup for rock and metal. It's using one of the most advanced modeling algorithms presented in a commercial plugin to this date, offering a real-time simulation of the electrical network in the stompbox/amp with acceptable cpu usage for modern processors.
This is our new flagship TSE model, taken to the next level of realism!
- Windows Supported - 32/64bit VST - Vista or newer
- OS X Supported - 64bit AU/VST - OSX 10.7 or higher
- TSE808 - Our very popular screamer emulation now updated with improved even-harmonics etc.
- TSE X50 v2.0 - Hi-gain amplifier, completely re-modeled with new interconnecting algorithms!
- RACK - Tuner / Delay / Equalizer - Essential tools for getting that quick, good tone.
- Power Tubes - Select between using 6L6GC or EL34 pentode models.
- BIAS - Use the bias control to set the operating-point that suits you most. (Power Amp)
- Oversampling - Oversampling from to 2X to 8X + Automatic oversampling from 2X to 4X / 4X to 8X
- Input Learn - Set your input-gain to a preferred setpoint automatically.
- Lower cpu usage.
- Zero-latency IR-loader with adjustable IR length.
- IR Analyzer - Compare IR length vs frequency in a graphical way!
- User IR Directory - Point X50 to your own IR collection
- Movement Control - Poweramp to speaker emulation including your favorite IR into it's process.
- Gate - A custom noise gate with adjustable Threshold / Attack / Release.
- DaFuk Tuner - High precision tuner for low-tuned guitars.
- King-Pong - Pong and asymmetric stereo delay.
- Aqualaser - Equalizer with HP/LP, Lowshelf/Highshelf, peakfilter
- Zero-latency and topology preserving modeling throughout the entire signal chain.
- Included IR's from Frozen Sun Audio, Trackmix Studio, GuitarHack, and Ryan Harvey Audio
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy