Udemy Music Theory for Electronic Music Producers: Complete Guide
P2P | 11 Apr 2018 | MP4: 1280x720 | Audio: AAC | Length: 1.5 Hours | 287 MB
This is the only Music Theory for Electronic Music Producers you will ever need. Learn Music Theory the Easy & Quick Way
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn how to Make Chord Progressions and how to Extract Melodies and Basslines out of one.
- You will learn how to Understand Rhythms, Basslines and Melodies in a easy way.
- You will learn how to Create your own Chords in simple ways.
- You will learn how to create your own remixes based on different notes.
- This course is not going to go over Music Theory in Depth - we want to Make Music and not getting too technical.
- This course is going to get you tools that you can use to create Chord Progressions easily the same way as Avicii does.
- This method is being used by many Electronic Music Producers out there who don't want or don't need to learn all basics of music theory and just want to get their musical ideas in to their DAW fast.
- You should own a computer and a Digital Audio Workstation (Such as Logic Pro X or FL Studio).
- You should be willing to learn Music Theory for Electronic Dance Music.
- You don't have to know anything about Music Theory but you should be willing to learn how to do it in an easy way.
- Be acknowledged that this course is to learn Music Theory for Electronic Music Producers.
Sorry for sharing an Udemy release....i feel dirty. But got it because the title seemed like it'd be useful to some.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD